Up to £500 (smaller projects) and up to £5000 (larger projects).
Activities should be based around the following main heads any ideas including and beyond the examples welcome:
- Encouraging healthy eating – for example, have you & your neighbours ever wanted to grow your own vegetables or run healthy eating workshops?
- Encouraging the take up of physical activity – for example, start up a walking club on the estate, or run dance classes.
- Promoting the use of open spaces – for example, create ways for the community to use areas outside your home.
- Using arts & cultural activities to develop positive health and well being– for example, start a club in the Carmelita Centre or help the community create an arts trail on the estate.
- Young people – could you develop a project that will interest and engage young people?
To chat about your ideas or apply for an application form, please contact Chris Hadfield on 07730 285820 or email@example.com
Closing Date: 15 May 2013
Short listed groups will present their ideas to the local community on 1 June 2013. The community will vote on which projects best meet their needs. Because funds are limited, not all ideas presented will receive money. Support with applications is available from Gayle Wallace on 07914 718 548 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Well London is working in partnership with Kings College London Dental Institute, Lambeth Living, Lambeth Council, VGERTA and the local community.