A site for residents of Prince's Ward, SE11, in the London Borough of Lambeth. Check for updates from your Labour Action Team's campaigning, local information, and meetings.
Saturday, 5 December 2009
Consultation on taxi fares and regulations
Transport for London (TfL) is planning to make changes to taxi fares and regulations for passengers travelling in London. The purpose of this email is to ask for your feedback on the plans.
You can read the consultation document outlining their proposals here.
The proposals include:
· Changes to taxi tariffs from April 2010
· Renewal of the provision for an emergency tariff increase if fuel prices rise;
· Provisions for fixed-fare sharing
· Provisions for exclusive fixed fare hirings
· Fare payment by bank card
· Taxi supply at night
· Information in the passenger compartment
· Taxi rank regulations
Please send councillors your comments by Wednesday 16 December 2009.