A site for residents of Prince's Ward, SE11, in the London Borough of Lambeth. Check for updates from your Labour Action Team's campaigning, local information, and meetings.
Monday, 21 October 2013
Grand opening of Old Paradise Gardens this Thursday!
Formerly known as Lambeth High Street Recreation Ground
Lambeth High Street, London SE11
Thursday 24 October 2013 - 4pm – 5pm
Come join The Friends of Old Paradise Gardens as we celebrate the completed renovations of the park
Kate Hoey MP will turn on the new fountain
Adam Thomas Landscape Architect will open the new entrance gate
Randall Contracting will plant a Walnut Tree
Fabulous Raffle Prizes to be won donated by local businesses
(Tickets can be obtained at £1 from 3.30pm till 4.45pm on the day)
• EDF London Eye: Two Adult & Two Children’s Tickets
• Novotel Hotel: Weekend Stay including Breakfast
• Knights of Mayfair: Smoked Salmon Gift Box
• Finecrown Patisserie: Gift Box
• Zeitgeist Pub: £30 Meal/Drinks Voucher
• Embankment Grocery: £25 Voucher
• The Windmill Pub: £20 Voucher and others !
The Friends Group protects, enhances and promotes the park with the help of the local community. New members are always welcome. From £3 yearly membership. More information on how you can help: