Lambeth Council and its management agent Lambeth Living are working with residents to set a new standard to which all council homes can be developed and maintained.
The Government is providing Lambeth with some money to invest in our homes over the coming years, though it is not nearly enough for all that we would like to do. Because of this, choices need to be made about what work residents want to prioritise.
If you are a Lambeth tenant or leaseholder please fill in the online survey.
You can also attend a meeting this Thursday at 7pm at Pedlars Acre Hall, Opal Street/ Kennington Lane.
Already, Lambeth Housing have received around 5000 responses from residents - some of the bags of mail received are pictured. We want to ensure everybody has their say.
Prince's councillors have already made the case for the following works:
- new windows for the blocks on the Cottington Close Estate which are still outstanding
- new windows for the blocks on the Vauxhall Gardens Estate which are still outstanding (Aveline Street, Brangton Road)
- new windows for Denby Court
- investment in street properties which is required
- security doors for Cottington Close and Broadgates Court
- new intercom and lifts for Cotton Gardens
- new lifts for various blocks on the Vauxhall Gardens Estate
- new kitchens and bathrooms, with those in the worst condition being prioritised
> Please let us know if there are other priorities you would like us to campaign for!